Tresemme flawless curls/Garnier Fructis. Need help.

cooley647cooley647 Registered Users Posts: 3
I want to try the Flawless curls line by TRESemme. I was wondering if it was CG friendly and if it has harsh ingredients. I am trying to get my hair healthy and shiny again and only co-wash. So far its working great. My curls are very soft. I am new to this so i dont know what ingredients are bad or not. I wanted to try the flawless curls defining gel and the shaping milk or lotion creme. I am a 3B.

Also is the Garnier Fructis line good? I wanted to try the Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk. Thanks. :)

Comments

• KsLiZCuRlZKsLiZCuRlZ Registered Users Posts: 272
    cooley647 wrote: »
    I want to try the Flawless curls line by TRESemme. I was wondering if it was CG friendly and if it has harsh ingredients. I am trying to get my hair healthy and shiny again and only co-wash. So far its working great. My curls are very soft. I am new to this so i dont know what ingredients are bad or not. I wanted to try the flawless curls defining gel and the shaping milk or lotion creme. I am a 3B.

Also is the Garnier Fructis line good? I wanted to try the Garnier Fructis Smoothing Milk. Thanks. :)

The Flawless curls line is not CG, but the Tresemme Naturals conditioners are. The shampoos would be a low-poo. As for Garnier, their triple nutrition conditioner and Pure Clean line are CG.

Also, i wanted to add, you might want to try the products anyway. You never know? They might work for you!
    CG..yep that's me!

:occasion7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file