CurlTalk

To Pixie Cut or Not?

ToCutOrNotToCutToCutOrNotToCut Posts: 5Registered Users
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum for posting, but I've been looking at it for quite a while now since it's been a solution to all my curly hair questions. Right now I'm just trying to figure out if a pixie cut would work with my face. I used one of those cheesy make-over websites and it looked cute, but I just wanted to see if any other 3c-ers out there had experiences with pixie cuts and if so what would your recommendations be?

I've added a picture of my hair at it's shortest length, one of it now-ish, and one of it made into an afro for the heck of it all! :P

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Comments

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    I've had my hair super short (about half an inch or so) and it's fun for a while. I think it would work with your face, too. Just be prepared for the grow out unless you plan on keeping it super short.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • ToCutOrNotToCutToCutOrNotToCut Posts: 5Registered Users
    Okay, thank you! I think I'll like it for quite a while. I wear my hair pulled back about 98% of the time anyway so I figure that making it short/setting it free won't kill me? haha
    I'm going to get my hair cut off this time tomorrow! We shall see how it turns out!
    Don't forget to post before and after pix.. we wanna see! :)
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
    I did it! I like it a lot. :D It'll come up as after and before because I'm lazy, but I'm really pleased with it. :)
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    Very cute!

More of your pretty face shows now.
    I like it too.. it definitely shows off your face. :hello1:
    Thanks, everyone! :)
  • teejayteejay Posts: 537Registered Users
    Adorable!:flower:

Co-wash: VO5 Tea Therapy
    Rinse Out: Garnier Sleek 'n Shine (subject to change)
    Styler: Long Aid Curl Activator

Dislikes: Proteins (except occasional Silk protein), Cones, Oils