SOLD

sassywillowsassywillow Posts: 829Registered Users
//
Ah...to be a well pampered pootiecat. I can sleep on my owner's lap. Roll over on my back when I want my stomach rubbed. Purr with delight. Suddenly jump off and walk away for no reason. Not respond when I am called. Throw my leg up and lick with intense abandon. Sleep 85% of the time. Hang my head off the couch and view the world upside down.:laughing5:

Comments

• kinks4evakinks4eva Posts: 19Registered Users
    Are these products still for sale?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
  • sassywillowsassywillow Posts: 829Registered Users
    kinks4eva wrote: »
    Are these products still for sale?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
    Yes. pm'd you.
    Ah...to be a well pampered pootiecat. I can sleep on my owner's lap. Roll over on my back when I want my stomach rubbed. Purr with delight. Suddenly jump off and walk away for no reason. Not respond when I am called. Throw my leg up and lick with intense abandon. Sleep 85% of the time. Hang my head off the couch and view the world upside down.:laughing5:
  • sassywillowsassywillow Posts: 829Registered Users
    bump

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file