Beija Flor Naturals, Curl Junkie, Enso Naturals, and Uncle Funky's Daughter

NaturalAKANaturalAKA Posts: 77Registered Users
I am new to this so I am not sure how this works. My products are overflowing and I MUST get rid of of some stuff. I would like to swap for Naturalista products but I am willing to sell the products (Uncle Funky's Daughter Leave-In is FREE not matter what).

Beija Flor Naturals Creme Brulee $10.00 (Was never opened, I have another one)

Beija Flor Naturals Hemp Buttercream 8 oz ($8.00)- Used a few times but it smells "too herbal" to me and I have another one.

Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion Conditioner not the Leave-In ($7.00)--Used it twice--85% left

Enso Naturals Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Conditioning Treatment ($9.00)--Used once--90% left if not more

Shipping: $5.00 (if thats too much let me know)

I will mail the items by Priority mail and it will be mailed on Saturday morning. I cannot get to the post office any other day. Again, not sure how this works so if you want to walk me through it and not scam me, I would greatly appreciate it. I do have a paypal account.

Comments

• psbestpsbest Posts: 295Registered Users
    NaturalAKA wrote: »
    I am new to this so I am not sure how this works. My products are overflowing and I MUST get rid of of some stuff. I would like to swap for Naturalista products but I am willing to sell the products (Uncle Funky's Daughter Leave-In is FREE not matter what).

Beija Flor Naturals Hemp Buttercream 8 oz ($8.00)- Used a few times but it smells "too herbal" to me and I have another one.

Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion Conditioner not the Leave-In ($7.00)--Used it twice--85% left

Enso Naturals Cacao Curl Recovery Deep Conditioning Treatment ($9.00)--Used once--90% left if not more

I will mail the items by Priority mail and it will be mailed on Saturday morning. I cannot get to the post office any other day. Again, not sure how this works so if you want to walk me through it and not scam me, I would greatly appreciate it. I do have a paypal account.

Are you saying that we can get Uncle Funky's for only 5 bucks? I am interested.
    Just Smile :angel3:

Twitter
    :love1:
    Google+: psbest28
    Youtube: phyllisa28 or psbest28
    :love2: :love2:
  • NaturalAKANaturalAKA Posts: 77Registered Users
    I was going to throw that in for free with the other purchases but if you want it for $5.00. You can have it for that. I haven't used much of it. I think I used it once. It's just the leave-in (Good Hair). I do have the gel that they sell, but I am not sure how to ship that without it spilling or the pump being compromised.
  • psbestpsbest Posts: 295Registered Users
    I was going to throw that in for free with the other purchases but if you want it for $5.00. You can have it for that. I haven't used much of it. I think I used it once. It's just the leave-in (Good Hair). I do have the gel that they sell, but I am not sure how to ship that without it spilling or the pump being compromised.

Sending you a PM!
    Just Smile :angel3:

Twitter
    :love1:
    Google+: psbest28
    Youtube: phyllisa28 or psbest28
    :love2: :love2:
    psbest wrote: »

Sending you a PM!

I replied!
  • apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
    I would like beija hemp cream if its still available

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App
    apatt4975 wrote: »

It's still available!
  • apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
    apatt4975 wrote: »

It's still available!
    PM'D you
  • CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users

Is the Curl Junkie Conditioner still available?
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
  • kinks4evakinks4eva Posts: 19Registered Users
    Is the Enso still avail?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
    CurvyCurly wrote: »

Is the Curl Junkie Conditioner still available?

I know I am late with this. I have had some complications. The CJ has been sold. My apologies.
    kinks4eva wrote: »
    Is the Enso still avail?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App

The Enso is still available is your are interested. I am sorry for the late reply!
  • arhandyarhandy Posts: 111Registered Users
    What is the fragrance of both Beija Flora products? thx
    psbest wrote: »

Are you saying that we can get Uncle Funky's for only 5 bucks? I am interested.
  • shamonica38663shamonica38663 Posts: 207Registered Users
    Do you have anything still available?
  • liberalheartkliberalheartk Posts: 18Registered Users
    I have some as I am curling jelly for swap. It is more than 90% full

Sent from my SPH-D700 using CurlTalk App
    Do you have anything still available?

The Enso conditioner is still available. I apologize about the late reply. Everyone else was pm'ing me so I haven't checked the thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file