Misbehaving Mane

lawlzdinosaurlawlzdinosaur Posts: 33Registered Users
Okay so here's the deal, I straightened my hair last week and my ends were really bad so I got them cut off. Then my mom wanted more to be cut off so more was cut off. When I washed my hair it seemed to be at a length I was happy at, but when it was dry that was a whole another story. So that's my problem it's too short and I don't know what to do with it anymore!! like if I put it in just a normal pony tail it's super frizzy it looks like a big ball of pouf. And when I try to put it in a bun there are always piece of hair that just sticks out and same thing with a braid there are all kinds of little pieces that just stick out, and I know that the messy look is in but it looks nothing like that it just looks dumb. And I can't leave it down because it just frizzes up! I need help styling my hair and I start school in a couple of weeks so I don't want to have this problem thanks for your help :D
3C
Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture

Leave in: ^^ or Vo5 kiwi lime
Styling: LA Looks Sport Styling Gel

Comments

• KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    Hey, I'm back again.. lol

I know what you mean, I just got my hair cut last month and I had the same problem, you just have to mess around with it until you figure out what you have to do with it again. I always have hair sticking out of my braid, so sometimes I will leave it or then I will try to put a bobby pin in where it's not very noticeable.
    My hair kinda frizzed up too after I got it cut...you just have to kinda figure out how to style it again.. idk....sorry
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file