Reiko Aylesworth's Hair

KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Registered Users Posts: 1,847
Does anyone else love Reiko Aylesworth hair as much as I do?? I think she is adorable, and I love her hair! It's so great!! :)
<3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3

Comments

• wavynwild16wavynwild16 Registered Users Posts: 2,121
    OMG, I was going to post something like this!! I absolutely positively love her hair! It looks so great on her. I love her hair to death. I also love her as an actress. 24 is like my all-time favorite show, and she was awesome as Michelle Dessler! (Michelle rocked. :)) I was really upset when she came back in season 4 with straight hair. Boo!! :) And I was even more upset when she "dies" in season 5. :( Anyway, ITA with you!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Registered Users Posts: 4,858 Curl Neophyte
    Always have, ever since she was on One Life to Live about a hundred years ago
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Registered Users Posts: 1,847
    @wavynwild, I loved her on 24 too! Although I have to admit after 8 seasons of 24 I got kinda tired of it. I'm watching Lost now and she just appeared in it last night! I was so happy! I love her!
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Registered Users Posts: 2,121
    Ha! I never get tired of 24. Even after 8 seasons! :) I am really addicted to it. ;) Although, it wasn't as cool without Michelle. She (and her hair) rocked! :D Jack Bauer is still awesome, though. So was Renee, but she had to die, too. All my favorites die, ha ha!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Registered Users Posts: 1,847
    ^ I know! That was kinda the worst thing about 24...everyone died! And poor little Jack could never keep a girlfriend...they were always killed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file