CurlTalk

what's the difference btwn angell and arcangell?

BlissBliss Posts: 125Registered Users
I ordered (from curlmart) angell and have been using that for a week....but its been making my hair feel dry

Went to get a haircut tonight and she said she prefers the arcangell and used a ton of it on my sopping wet hair (and I think she may have rinsed some through???)....then she spritzed with a little mist-er right diffused some and scrunced with paper towels.

I have the loveliest, bouncy curls right now and they dont feel crunchy (just a wee bit dry but thats in comparison to my silicone products)

whats the difference btwn the 2 gels?

Comments

• jenjenjenjen Posts: 188Registered Users
    Arcangell is suppose to have more hold. That might be why it controled the frizz more.
    .png

.png

Between 3a/3b
    “Law is order, and good law is good order” (Aristotle).
  • BlissBliss Posts: 125Registered Users
    ok thanks :) I like that it doesnt feel crispy like the BRHG did
    [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]Arc Angell[/buylink] definitely has more hold. I have to use a ton of it, though. Not very cost effective because of that.
  • BlissBliss Posts: 125Registered Users
    SuZen wrote:
    [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/DevaCare-Arc-AnGell-p-567.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=devacurl-devacare-arc-angell]Arc Angell[/buylink] definitely has more hold. I have to use a ton of it, though. Not very cost effective because of that.

thats what Im thinking....she slathered a ton of it on my hair...nice results but its gotta get $$$
    I went through most of a bottle in a week. I like the product, but not that much.