ok i need answers help me out bout my hair!!plz

brandon102brandon102 Registered Users Posts: 6
Ok i wanna know this really bad....ok i am mixed .. my dads indian and black......and my moms fully indian so i am mixed..oh btw i am a guy.ok look at my pic and u will see my curly hair when i was little ..well my parents cut my hair when i was lik 5-6...and i nver grew it back to any lenght where it cud curl....was wondering what type of curls did i have when i was little? also i was wondering since am mixed ..if i leave my hair to grow back to a long lenght will it get curly like how it was when i was little?atm my hair is less than 2inchs am sure..and it isnt curly at all..its just coarse..when i comb it out its all wirey ..when it comb it most of it combs straight..but....alot just sticks up wirey bent..:sad8: lol...?will my hair get back curly if i leave it to grow?help me out plzz answerrrrss:geek: oh btw am talkin bout the pic in my profile go check it out ..answer plz?

Comments

• smashleighfigsmashleighfig Registered Users Posts: 83 Curl Neophyte
    I don't see a picture on your profile
    Ashleigh Elizabeth
    CG Since 7/2/2011
    In Between 2c & 3a
    CO WASH- Suave Naturals
    CONDISH- Sally's Generic value products conditioning balm
    LEAVE IN- KCKT
    STYLE- Ice Queen method
    GELS- LA Looks Absolute styling sport // IC hair polisher styling gel with sparkle lites
    HG- KCC = AMAZING! My secret weapon!
    FINISH- Plop // Pixiecurl diffuser method (on occasion)
    Learning To Embrace My Curls!
    :sunny:
  • brandon102brandon102 Registered Users Posts: 6
    I don't see a picture on your profile
    see if this works 84987_105904000000_phpw9dWmo_tn.jpg
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Registered Users Posts: 872
    Indians typically swear by coconut oil not only as their styling product but also as an overnight deep conditioner and pre-wash. This is why you have more smooth wavy hair but if you tried letting it grow your dads genes should make it much curlier.

You should moisturize everyday and seek the virgin coconut oil treatments that is tradition for conditioning the hair from your Indian side.

I'm not sure how long your hair is now but look for dramatic improvements and growth between 4-12 months

[size=+3]PRINCETON BROOKE[/size]
    GooglePLUS: http://gplus.to/Princeton
    iMessage on iOS5: [email protected]
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Registered Users Posts: 872
    Also, you should use a good no-cone conditioner in conjunction with the virgin coconut oil almost every other day. Indians and Asians condition and take care of their hair daily especially since we are used to being out under the sun, swimming, fishing a lot, etc.

[size=+3]PRINCETON BROOKE[/size]
    GooglePLUS: http://gplus.to/Princeton
    iMessage on iOS5: [email protected]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file