CurlTalk

AVEYOU Groupon Deal

shamonica38663shamonica38663 Posts: 207Registered Users
For those of you who like to shop at AveYou this is a groupon deal that they posted on their facebook page.

Groupon deals for AveYou: $12 for feather hair extensions (a $24 value) -or- $25 for $50 worth of beauty products (applies to all products in store and online) Scoop yours up today before they're all gone! Deal ends Wed 7/13 at 11:59PM EST.

Here is the link to the deal
AVEYOU Deal of the Day | Groupon Central Jersey

Comments

• moosegrl_86moosegrl_86 Posts: 403Registered Users
    Ooh. I'm in, lol.
    Whoop whoop! :hello1:
    imager.php?id=1557276 GIFSoup
    Last relaxer: December 20, 2008
    4a/b, medium-fine, normal porosity & elasticity, thick
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    Hmmm, I might get some nail pollish since I get 50% off...
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • MzmorenazaMzmorenaza Posts: 884Registered Users
    oh oh I'm in trouble
    or did I just luck out, either way

thanks!!!
    studying on my PJ undergrad degree ) ;)
    [PHP][/PHP]
    texture : coarse
    porosity: normal
    elasticity: normal
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users
    coilynapp wrote: »
    Hmmm, I might get some nail pollish since I get 50% off...

+10000!!
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • LolaKinkzLolaKinkz Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    Done and done!

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
    BC: June 16th 2010
    TYPE: 4a/b; color treated, nml-high porosity; fine w/ med density
    :love4:Product Connoisseur:love4:

OMG my hair wets when water touches it!
    www.youtube.com/user/lolakinkz
    www.facebook.com/AshleyLolaKinkz

• happyfacehappyface Posts: 845Registered Users
    Yes!!! I didn't miss out on this one. Off to aveyou.com to figure out what I'm getting when this coupon code starts working. Wondering if I should wait for a flash sale and see if they honor the groupon deal at that time. I'm just being greedy now.
    “Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo
    Cjcurly wrote: »
    Yes!!! I didn't miss out on this one. Off to aveyou.com to figure out what I'm getting when this coupon code starts working. Wondering if I should wait for a flash sale and see if they honor the groupon deal at that time. I'm just being greedy now.

It says you cant combine on the coupon :/(
    [PHP][/PHP]
  • happyfacehappyface Posts: 845Registered Users
    ^^^

Darn! Guess I can't really complain with 50% off.
    “Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo
  • tae082tae082 Posts: 537Registered Users
    Nice I bought two $50 groupons. Awesome sauce :love10: I missed the flash sale. I'm going to hold off on ordering anything though in case they have one soon.
  • coilynappcoilynapp Posts: 4,233Registered Users
    tae082 wrote: »
    Nice I bought two $50 groupons. Awesome sauce :love10: I missed the flash sale. I'm going to hold off on ordering anything though in case they have one soon.
    you won't be able to use your groupon with the flash sale
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
    coilynapp wrote: »
    you won't be able to use your groupon with the flash sale

I know how sad. I am greedy and Elle has me hooked on Curl Junkie. If my car was working I would always be up in that store. It is only 20 minutes away.
  • montREALadymontREALady Posts: 1,210Registered Users
    I love Groupon and all those deal sites!!

Sent from my MB300 using CurlTalk App
  • Tuchie09Tuchie09 Posts: 388Registered Users
    :banghead::angryfire: Ugh! I just ordered from them last night. Now I almost want to order again just because.
    Curly in Okinawa, Japan where only the toughest curls can stand up to this heat and humidity.

My Arsenal:
    Shampoo: Waiting on SM African Black soap shampoo to makes its way to me...
    Conditioner(s): CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
    Treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Deep Fix, CJ Repair Me!
    Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil
    Stylers: CD Loc Butter for twists, CJAF, CJCQ (haven't figured out how to work this though...)
  • bridges6898bridges6898 Posts: 5Registered Users
    The coupon doesn't expire until January 2012. So you may as well buy it if you will run out of something before then. I wont be using it for a few months.
    Ok I'm not good at reading fine print...I can use it for the online store or just the NJ store?
    Curly in Okinawa, Japan where only the toughest curls can stand up to this heat and humidity.

My Arsenal:
    Conditioner(s): CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: CD Loc Butter for twists, CJAF, CJCQ (haven't figured out how to work this though...)
  • bridges6898bridges6898 Posts: 5Registered Users
    The $25 for $50 of product is good online and in the store. Someone asked about it on facebook and the company said it is good for both.
    YESSSSSS! Thank you so much for telling me. There's no way I'm spending $2,000 to fly from here to NJ to get $50 worth of CJ lol. :D

My Arsenal:
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,654Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I feel pretty dumb. I don't know what I need to do to get the deal. Do I go to Groupon site and do something? Go to Facebook and do something? I don't use FB.
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • shamonica38663shamonica38663 Posts: 207Registered Users
    Spiralli wrote: »
    I feel pretty dumb. I don't know what I need to do to get the deal. Do I go to Groupon site and do something? Go to Facebook and do something? I don't use FB.

You just click on the link that I posted and that will take you to the groupon site where the deal is at. You will then click buy, it will then give you the option of the $12 deal or the $25 deal. You pick the deal and then fill in your info and complete your order from there.
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,654Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Thank you for explaining that to me! Saw the post on my phone so I didn't see the link. Yay! I just bought 1 of the $50 deals. This was my first Groupon purchase. Can ya tell? lol :headbang:
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
  • KsLiZCuRlZKsLiZCuRlZ Posts: 272Registered Users
    If your order comes out to 55 but you use the$50 coupon is shipping still $1? Or is it $5?

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App
    CG..yep that's me!

:occasion7:
  • hannantehhannanteh Posts: 28Registered Users
    It's still one dollar. I made a cart earlier to check.
    CG since 09/10! :love7:
  • KsLiZCuRlZKsLiZCuRlZ Posts: 272Registered Users
    Yes! Thanks!

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App
    CG..yep that's me!

:occasion7:
  • ilikeitkinkyilikeitkinky Posts: 30Registered Users
    Hmmm, Groupon code is not working. Guess I'll have to email Groupon about it 'cause I got an email from them saying it was ready to use :sad1:
  • AllieCat0817AllieCat0817 Posts: 301Registered Users
    Uhh why did I have $57 worth of Curl Junkie in my cart and went to paypal but b4 I clicked Submit somethin told me to come here first....

OMG! OK main question... the groupon is for 'beauty products'.... do HAIR products count!?????????????
    So I am going to buy a third groupon today because I am greedy. Since I am guessing I can't use them all with my account I will just have them sent to my brothers.
    I though about doing that Tae^^
    [PHP][/PHP]
    Mzmorenaza wrote: »

I figure it works out to being just about the same as the flash sale. Idk where you live and since I live in jersey I have to pay tax but it isn't a lot of money. It makes sense to me.
    Mzmorenaza wrote: »

I figure it works out to being just about the same as the flash sale. Idk where you live and since I live in jersey I have to pay tax but it isn't a lot of money. It makes sense to me.

I'm in MD but I might have to use my son's name lol or anybodys, I'm just concern about the shipping address, I hope is not a problem. :-?
    [PHP][/PHP]
  • AllieCat0817AllieCat0817 Posts: 301Registered Users
    I'm doing that too. I bought too and will have one sent to my huz or mom. Not sure how it works though.. when you go to use the second one it makes you enter an email address to send it to or something? I'm looking at both of my groupons in my account under 'my groupons' and I can see both codes.