Vegan alternative to Chi Silk Infusion ?

CoaCoaBean08CoaCoaBean08 Posts: 734Registered Users
A good straightening serum basically.
head full of wild crazy kinks and curls :cool:
"Make your choice adventurous stranger;
Strike the bell and bide the danger.
Or wonder, til it drives you mad,
What would have followed if you had."

"I've often thought the Bible should have a disclaimer in the front saying 'this is fiction.'" -Ian McKellen

Comments

• AlliekinsAlliekins Posts: 21Registered Users
    chi silk infusion is (or at least it used to be) FULL of silicants not good. Biosilk is a better alternative (but ahh still not vegan).

Avedas smooth infusion line is THA BOMB and most of their products are vegan. I heard body-shop is coming out with a good silicant paraben free hair care line too. Might be something to check out as they have a lot of vegan products too.
  • inmymindimfrenchinmymindimfrench Posts: 2Registered Users
    I like to use Watermelon Seed Oil and a couple drops of Olio di Jasmine to straighten my hair. However, the Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine has three cones as the first ingredients...so perhaps try out a combo of watermelon seed oil (very lightweight and great for hair) and safflower oil (natural and has a high heat tolerance-445F). I get my Watermelon Seed Oil at fromnaturewithlove.com (lots of sizes, 4oz goes for $16). They also sell safflower but its a huge 64 oz bottle, so I just get organic safflower oil from my local grocery store. Not sure how natural you wanted to go, but hope I helped a little!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file