CurlTalk

Has Anyone tried dry shampoo

boingboingboingboing Posts: 120Registered Users
i work out alot and i was wondering if that would help and if anyone uses dry shampoo that works thanks

Comments

• LanishaLanisha Posts: 467Registered Users
    I have. The Ojon. I used it when I had straight hair and I wore bangs because I wanted my bangs to stay fresh and not have that piecey, greasy, stringy look. It helped it look much better, but it also made it a teeny bit dull. But only a teeny bit.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    I tried it last week and it did make my hair smell fresh. But it didn't remove the flaking at all.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • blueberry2118blueberry2118 Posts: 145Registered Users
    I use Tresemme FreshStart Waterless Foam Shampoo For Dry/ Curly hair. All I have to say is OMGosh this stuff made my hair oily. It was horrible, just sat there, didn't clean, and was greasy afterwards. I wouldn't recommend this dry shampoo.
  • yrh11yrh11 Posts: 142Registered Users
    I have tried the Tresemme Waterless Foam Shampoo also when I had kinky twists. It smelled good but worked ok for me. I used Organic Root Stimulator dry shampoo but it was drying. I am in cornrows now so I rub coconut oil on my scalp after my workout and wipe it with a damp towel. HTH
    Last relaxer: Feb 07
    BC: Feb 08

Current HG -
    Shampoo: Shea Moisture Black Soap Cleansing Shampoo
    Conditioner: Taliah Waajid Enhanced Herbal Conditioner
    Leave In: KeraCare Natural Textures Leave In
    Styler: Eco Styler, Uncle Funky's Daughter Extra Butter, KeraCare Twist and Define Cream, Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
  • HairfromhellHairfromhell Posts: 2Registered Users
    i tried one called "rockaholic" and i really loved it!:wav:
  • boingboingboingboing Posts: 120Registered Users
    i wonder if
    Batiste

Dry Shampoo would work have heard great reviews but on natural hair idk