got2b crazy sleek assassinated my curls

Marcelina63Marcelina63 Posts: 2Registered Users
Its been a month and my curls will not come back. Has anyone else used this product? And will my curls return? I almost want to cry. I have 3b curls btw.

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,231Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hi Marcelina, you might want to post in the general section or the product section or the 3b section. This section that you posted in is for people who want straight hair (I think). So if you want your curls back, try posting elsewhere.

Good luck to you!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • McfrizzyMcfrizzy Posts: 406Registered Users
    I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY u shuld stop using Got2B as for if they will come back they should since hair always grows you should she your roots/top of your head if it curls then your hair should be growing back curlly good luck hope evrything works out
    Lo-poo:organix Shea butter shampoo
    Co-wash: suave coconut
    Rinse out:GFTN/GVP conditioning balm
    Leave in: GF daily care spray leave in
    Serum-like product: still need one
    Gel:LA looks sport gel/ HESMU,GFPC
    Oils: olive, coconut

I think I'm normal-overly porous, medium-thick hair(although I see fine hair too), love protein
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ???? Sorry but other than "stop using Got 2B" I didn't understand what you are saying.

I agree though, you should probably stop using the product and also post in the "General Discussion" or perhaps the product review forum (General would be better) for more help.

GL
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • Marcelina63Marcelina63 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I only used it once. And that was like almost two months ago ((frown))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file