Not showing?

geminikissgeminikiss Posts: 87Registered Users
So I'm 21 weeks pregnant and still not showing. I have a little that you can only see when I lay down. Was anybody else like that?

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk so there might be a few typos. :)
3a, normal porosity, fine texture, normal elasticity
experimenting with:
co-wash: suave naturals
rinse-out: tresemme naturals moisturizing conditioner
other products: nothing yet

Comments

• geminikissgeminikiss Posts: 87Registered Users
    Another question when did you mommies/pregos bellies get not so squishy (like fate) anymore

experimenting with:

• RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
    Congrats!!! Don't worry. That's more normal than you think. I didn't start showing until my 7th month and from there on I just got bigger and bigger everyday. I know it seems to take forever but soon enough you'll start seeing your little one...and then he/she will be getting so big that you'll be begging for it to come out. Congratulations again :-)
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • inheritedcurlsinheritedcurls Posts: 2,954Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Enjoy! I think this is really common with a first baby.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I was like that with my first. I didn't really show or need maternity clothes until the third trimester. With #2, I showed earlier, but it was still well into the second trimester - then I really popped and got huge!

Both times, my belly got hard right away so I don't know about that. The only squishiness for me is AFTER the baby.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• blissdropsblissdrops Banned Posts: 216Banned Users
    geminikiss wrote: »
    So I'm 21 weeks pregnant and still not showing. I have a little that you can only see when I lay down. Was anybody else like that?

Yes I was like that. I was carrying twins and didn't show till about 6 1/2 months or so. At 5 and 6 months even no one could tell. I'm very thin too so it was very weird. But they were born healthy.
    Another question when did you mommies/pregos bellies get not so squishy (like fate) anymore

It probably depends on the person. I didn't have pretty much any belly or pouch until about 6 1/2 months and when I did it was hard. So, probably when you start showing.
  • geminikissgeminikiss Posts: 87Registered Users
    Ok thank you all. I feel better. I'm just tired of all the comments ppl make towards about me not showing yet. Then they start saying how they showed at 3 or 4 months. It was making me think there was something wrong.

experimenting with:

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Women with long torsos and deep pelvices often don't show early, and sometimes hardly show at all, even in late pregnancy. It's the uterus size that matters, not the belly size. If you're being seen regularly by a healthcare provider who is measuring the fundus (top of the uterus) as a screening tool for fetal growth, then your lack of "showing" isn't any issue at all.
    Ok thank you all. I feel better. I'm just tired of all the comments ppl make towards about me not showing yet. Then they start saying how they showed at 3 or 4 months. It was making me think there was something wrong.

People made those comments to me during my entire pregnancy and I was carrying two babies so it was an even bigger deal. I was barely showing at delivery. At 3 or 4 months I was losing weight from morning sickness let alone showing. But they were healthy. People carry differently especially if you're fit or it's your first. So don't worry and ignore the silly comments.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My SIL never really showed either.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    blissdrops wrote: »

People made those comments to me during my entire pregnancy and I was carrying two babies so it was an even bigger deal. I was barely showing at delivery. At 3 or 4 months I was losing weight from morning sickness let alone showing. But they were healthy. People carry differently especially if you're fit or it's your first. So don't worry and ignore the silly comments.

Me, too. I lost weight both times. The first pregnancy, I really hated the insinuations that something was wrong and I really wanted that big, beautiful belly. Everything was fine. Enjoy being able to wear more clothes and be active and comfortable longer. I think most women end up showing. Very tall women will show the least but they still show.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• mzpinkyrosemzpinkyrose Posts: 2Registered Users
    Its perfectly normal. This is my first baby and im huge! I blew up on my 2nd month of pregnancy. Im only 6 months and im huge lol. but me and my sister are both pregnant and our babies are due in the same month but you can barely tell shes pregnant. The doctor said she and her baby are perfectly fine.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file