We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

O/T Rant Forever 21 sucks!!

tae082tae082 Posts: 537Registered Users
So I finally got the order I placed last week and there is one major problem. The white fedora hat I ordered is not in the box. I call and they tell me I have to wait for an investigation which will take 10-14 days and I will get a refund. Since the hat I wanted is no longer in stock that is all they can do. I asked if I could get a different hat sent to me in its place and they refuse. Excuse me? You mess up my order and now you won't fix it the way I prefer. Total BS. Now I made an order large enough to use the free shipping. If I were to place a new order which would only be for a hat since they have one similar to the one I ordered in the first place I would have to pay shipping and I do not think that is fair. I didn't mess up they did. I won't be ordering from them again. Fcuk that!!!

I want my fcuking hat!!! It was going to go perfectly with these cut sandals I bought. I am pissed!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file