Monoi Oil for swap/sale

capricapri Registered Users Posts: 56
Just purchased this 4 oz Monoi Oil (coconut oil, infused with gardenia flower and parfum) and do not like the smell (it is too flowery for me).

I paid $9 including tax and shipping.

It is 99.9% full. I literally touched the inside of the jar with my finger a bit, rubbed my finger on my hair and then closed the bottle.

I only use all natural products (Karen's Body Beautiful is my staple) but I'd be willing to try a bit of something from a comparable line...Oyin, Afroveda, Darcy's etc. or you can pay a portion of what I paid and I'll mail it to you. Just don't want it to sit on my shelf.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

FYI: I purchased some Jane Carter items here last year with my paypal account and the transactions were successful. If you search for my name they may come up.
Style: Twists as protective style for winter, occassional bantu twist outs.
Weekly: Preepoo w/ rosemary water, honey, coco oil and castor oil. Wash w/ KBB conditioning poo, condition with KBB moisturizing conditioner. Twist with KBB Sweet Ambrosia, Shea and dab of castor oil.
Monthly:KBB Luscious Locks DT. Terressentials detox left hair significantly softer and shinier, now use to wash once every 2 months.

Comments

• angellike550angellike550 Registered Users Posts: 17
    is this still available for purchase?
  • capricapri Registered Users Posts: 56
    yes it is. please message me if interested.
    Style: Twists as protective style for winter, occassional bantu twist outs.
    Weekly: Preepoo w/ rosemary water, honey, coco oil and castor oil. Wash w/ KBB conditioning poo, condition with KBB moisturizing conditioner. Twist with KBB Sweet Ambrosia, Shea and dab of castor oil.
    Monthly:KBB Luscious Locks DT. Terressentials detox left hair significantly softer and shinier, now use to wash once every 2 months.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file