daily fix

curlykristxcurlykristx Registered Users Posts: 445
ive seen a few posts about ladies using something called daily fix, wondering what exactly it is and where i can get it....

i even saw where someone said it helped to adjust the chemicals in her hair from hard water somehow

Comments

• RusycurlyRusycurly Registered Users Posts: 717
    Daily fix is a cleansing conditioner (sort of like Wen) that Curl Junkie makes. I recently started using it and I love it! It cleanses your hair and leaves it very moisturized at the same time. You can get it from:
    1. The Curl Junkie website
    2. Curlmart
    3. Amazon
    4. Aveyou.com, this is where I get it from. Incredibly fast shipping (usually next day for me. I live in NYC and company is in Jersey and it's only $1!!!)
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • PennyPenny Registered Users Posts: 25
    You can also get a sample to try from Kathy Mack - look for the link to her Fokti in her signature (I last saw her in the low porosity section if you're wondering where to find her). That's how I got hooked up with the Daily Fix initially, and believe me, it is addicting! :laughing4:
    Too wavy to be curly, too curly to be wavy
    Fine (some exceptions may apply), low porosity (ditto), proudly rockin' my premature silver/white
    More please: EVOO, honey :love10:
    Nuh-uh: heavy oils and butters, ACV, soap bars, olefin sulfonate, protein :pukeleft:

GVP CB, CJ BC Argan & Olive Oil, and CJ CIAB for the W1N!
  • curlykristxcurlykristx Registered Users Posts: 445
    thanx ladies
  • Wavy_Girl1116Wavy_Girl1116 Registered Users Posts: 209
    I want to try this!!!! Sounds awesome!!!!!!
    Type- 2a
    Texture- Fine
    Porosity- Normal
    Elastisity- Normal
    Density- Medium

CO- Vo5 kiwi lime squeeze, various sauve conditioners, loreal evercurl cleansing co.
    Style- beautiful curls wave enhancing leave-in, pure and clean gel, Shea moisture smoothie
    Techniques- plopping
    CG since- Jan. 15th 2013

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file