Keratin Express on Relaxed Hair

debm321debm321 Registered Users Posts: 4
Can you use the Keratin Express on relaxed hair???? I have extremely fine curly hair (very tight curls). It isn't a pretty curl at all. I have always had to have my hair chemically straigtened but I also loved the fact my hair was less frizzy with the keratin treatment. I was thinking of getting my hair straigtened and then after a few weeks or so getting the keratin express. Any thoughts???

Comments

• AphroDivaAphroDiva Registered Users Posts: 183
    debm321 wrote: »
    Can you use the Keratin Express on relaxed hair???? I have extremely fine curly hair (very tight curls). It isn't a pretty curl at all. I have always had to have my hair chemically straigtened but I also loved the fact my hair was less frizzy with the keratin treatment. I was thinking of getting my hair straigtened and then after a few weeks or so getting the keratin express. Any thoughts???

Actually it is said that the BKT will take better on relaxed and color hair, due to the hair porosity stage. On my QOD booklet it says that you can do a treatment immediately after relaxing, and this will make the relaxed hair look healthy and the relaxer/color last longer.
  • pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Registered Users Posts: 1,665
    I wouldn't. It seems like adding another chemical to already chemically altered hair is a bad idea.
    last relaxer; 082708, BC; 081810, CG; 122410
    high porosity, med/coarse texture, high density, color treated
    condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

YTChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/papiermachecurls

s-event.pngs-event.png
  • DimePiece17DimePiece17 Registered Users Posts: 521
    I wouldn't. It seems like adding another chemical to already chemically altered hair is a bad idea.

Um....you clearly aren't familiar with BKTS. This treatment is formulated to work best with relaxed and/or color treated hair.
    Beauty Tips for the Budgetista?
    Check me out on Youtube, Tumblr, FB, and Twitter!
    DimepieceonaDime-FB PAGE, Youtube Channel, and Tumblr
    Dimefabulous-Twitter name
    http://dimepieceonadime.tumblr.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file