CurlTalk

Deal or no Deal

Catsmd71Catsmd71 Posts: 93Registered Users
Hi,

This actually is happy. I'm so ticked off about shows like the Bachelor ONLY picking straight hair girls. I just like the fact that Deal or no Deal shows all of their curly girls up on that stage. :P
Curly 3a. Letting it grow, using conditioners and products that are PRO curl and not straightening thanks to NC.com.
PW: curlz

Comments

• DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    The model with the GORGEOUS, BIG AFRO is so beautiful! I love her hair, and she's got the most adorable personality!
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.
  • Catsmd71Catsmd71 Posts: 93Registered Users
    Hi,

There's a greek girl, forget her name, with the most beautiful curls. My husband loves Layla's hair, but I think it's extensions.
    Curly 3a. Letting it grow, using conditioners and products that are PRO curl and not straightening thanks to NC.com.
    PW: curlz
  • Wicked*RosyWicked*Rosy Posts: 138Registered Users
    The model with the GORGEOUS, BIG AFRO is so beautiful! I love her hair, and she's got the most adorable personality!

She's my favorite one, too!
    Rosy :compress:

3A/High Porosity/Medium Density

event.png