Pixar's "Brave" (A.K.A Most amazing curly hair ever)

KF<3KF<3 Registered Users Posts: 25
2dj32gg.jpg

The Trailer

2012 :(

Don't know much about the story, but the graphics (AND THE [email protected]@@!!) look spectacular. I saw the trailer in the theaters which was incredible.

Kind of looks like they're channeling some httyd here
Brave is set in the mystical Scottish Highlands, where Merida is the princess of a kingdom ruled by King Fergus (Billy Connolly) and Queen Elinor (Emma Thompson). An unruly daughter and an accomplished archer, Merida one day defies a sacred custom of the land and inadvertently brings turmoil to the kingdom. In an attempt to set things right, Merida seeks out an eccentric old Wise Woman (Julie Walters) and is granted an ill-fated wish. Also figuring into Merida's quest — and serving as comic relief — are the kingdom's three lords: the enormous Lord MacGuffin (Kevin McKidd), the surly Lord Macintosh (Craig Ferguson), and the disagreeable Lord Dingwall (Robbie Coltrane).

dssd-1-1.png?t=1284218132

Comments

• happy-girlhappy-girl Registered Users Posts: 208
    I was JUST looking at the trailer on imdb and was totally excited about a curly redhead animated character!
    Mid-back length 3a, red.
    Currently using: Joico, Redken, LA Looks Curl Look gel, BRHG.
  • OnduleeOndulee Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Curl Connoisseur
    wow, love that curly fiery hair! Gorgeous!
    shoulder length bob; fine; 3A-3B; thin density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; needs moisturizing products and hates oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file