Transitioning Problem! Please Help.

PopMamiPopMami Posts: 12Registered Users
Been transitioning about a year. Have a very nice length of hair. Shoulder length. But I've noticed that everywhere else on my hair my permed hair is almost gone, but I have extremely long bangs, and they're still permed and the majority of them are long. Does anyone else seem to have slow-growing edges, such as "the bang area?" Lol, thanks in advance loves! <3

Comments

• annabananaliseannabananalise Posts: 1,913Registered Users
    Yeah that part of my hair is growing the slowest, but it's done that since forever. And the back of my hair always grew the fastest. I think it's pretty normal.

This phone makes accurate punctuation unnecessarily difficult.
    Last relaxer: 8.4.10
    BC: 9.6.11
    tumblr_mkqgfjWwA41qcwgrvo1_500.gif
    when will your favs?

• pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Posts: 1,665Registered Users
    I think everyone's hair is like that, certain areas grow quicker than others/ one side of your hair grows faster.
    last relaxer; 082708, BC; 081810, CG; 122410
    high porosity, med/coarse texture, high density, color treated
    condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

YTChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/papiermachecurls

s-event.pngs-event.png
  • Butterfly_CurlzButterfly_Curlz Posts: 955Registered Users
    Plus you have to think of it this way too. Each hair follicle is in a different stage (growth, rest, falling out) so therefore all strands are not going to be the same length at the same time. If they did then when it was time for our hair to fall out (excuse me I don't remember the technical term for it) we would all be bald headed at some point.

So yea its pretty normal & be happy about it bc I don't know about you but I wouldn't do too well w/the shaved head look!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
    (Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)

Loving:love10:: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's

event.png

event.png
  • ThisIsSoRavenThisIsSoRaven Posts: 26Registered Users
    I'm having that same exact problem :sad10: it sucks!
    All.Natural.Everything

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file