Claudie's Hair Revitalizer Product Reviews

sassywillowsassywillow Posts: 829Registered Users
Just thought I'd add this thread since a few of us just recently bought her products. I just received my:
Moisturizing Mist

Isha moisturizing cream.
Ah...to be a well pampered pootiecat. I can sleep on my owner's lap. Roll over on my back when I want my stomach rubbed. Purr with delight. Suddenly jump off and walk away for no reason. Not respond when I am called. Throw my leg up and lick with intense abandon. Sleep 85% of the time. Hang my head off the couch and view the world upside down.:laughing5:

Comments

• happyfacehappyface Posts: 845Registered Users
    I just tried this website: http://www.claudieshairrevitalizer.com/ is this the right website.
    “Mama says pretty comes in all different sizes. And my size… is cute!” -Honey Boo Boo
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    Yea I think so. She's not open yet.

I got the Hair Frappe. It is very watery to me. I'm not feeling the consistency of it at all really. I'm gonna use it tomorrow as my nightly moisturizer. I'll report my results then.
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    Cjcurly wrote: »
    I just tried this website: http://www.claudieshairrevitalizer.com/ is this the right website.

That's the future site. The current website is on Fotki. You have to send her an email of what you want, and she'll send a PayPal invoice.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
    What I Like:
    • Ends Insurance
    • Murumuru Acai Butter
    • Hair Frappe
    • Braid Spray

I like the Revitalizing Curl Butter, but I like the Murumuru Acai Butter better. The Curl Butter is too stiff/hard to emulsify easily on damp hair, but the results were good for two-strand twists.

I love the Braid Spray and the Hair Frappe. I tried the old formula of the Ends Insurance. She kept the same ingredients, but it's now a "light cream", according to her site.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • hannantehhannanteh Posts: 28Registered Users
    I think I might purchase after she comes home from holiday. Can we pick scents for all the products or is it just a select few?
    CG since 09/10! :love7:
  • KeiLaniKoilsKeiLaniKoils Posts: 439Registered Users
    Any one try the Satin Daily Hair Moisturizer?
    Smacked with a head full of Dreamy tight Coils that refuse to have it any other way... :D
    Finally maintaining a clean, moisturized scalp!
    I'm really getting into my Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil now :love7:
    Here we embrace the disorder of hair product buying

:happy6: GROW NAPS GROW! :happy6:
    Why would I relax all the fabulousness?!
    Inspired by Keenylicious
    I swear the things that catch on in our society...
    never anything with meaning

Inspired by LeeLee
  • strawberryhoneystrawberryhoney Posts: 37Registered Users
    Thank yall for this thread. I was just debating what I was going to order from her Friday. I had emailed her and asked her what the best product was for my hair type, but she is on vacation. Now I can just get an idea from here, thanks soo much cuz I'm tired of buyin stuff that don't work..lol!!
  • strawberryhoneystrawberryhoney Posts: 37Registered Users
    Any one try the Satin Daily Hair Moisturizer?

I wanna know this too, this is one thing I was thinking about getting. I need a good moisturizing milk or lotion for my 4b hair. Any suggestions?
  • sassywillowsassywillow Posts: 829Registered Users

Ah...to be a well pampered pootiecat. I can sleep on my owner's lap. Roll over on my back when I want my stomach rubbed. Purr with delight. Suddenly jump off and walk away for no reason. Not respond when I am called. Throw my leg up and lick with intense abandon. Sleep 85% of the time. Hang my head off the couch and view the world upside down.:laughing5:
  • CocoTCocoT Posts: 5,330Registered Users
    I used the Hair Frappe to retwist my hair last night and it's a nice daily moisturizer. I'm not mad at it. It is really watery and I was expecting something thicker.

I got it in the orange creamsicle scent and it smells more creamy than orange-cream. I'm a lot disappointed by the scent, to be frank. I was expecting something more fruitty and sweet, but it's not that big of a deal. If I order something else I'll get another scent though.

Idk if this particular product is gonna be a repurchase. It just doesn't do amazing things for my hair. It'll probably last me a while so we shall see. Its certainly good enough to make me want to try other things in the line so that's a plus. Definitely if she has a sale and my beloved staples are in stock, I may pick this up.
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
  • greenandchicgreenandchic Posts: 2,584Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Nea wrote: »
    Cjcurly wrote: »

That's the future site. The current website is on Fotki. You have to send her an email of what you want, and she'll send a PayPal invoice.

Glad I found this because I was going crazy trying to find out how to order her products!
    APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
    My Fotki!
    Below: Typical PS bun
    004-vi.jpg
  • GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The coffee hair creams look pretty good.
    Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
     *This list is not exhaustive...
    CoWash: various
    DT: various
    Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
    Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
    Spritz/Sealant:not now
    *experimenting and loving it!
    Greatcurls wrote: »

I agree, my hair is starting to love ceramides.
    My Fotki!
    004-vi.jpg

I had the #1 formula. Didn't moisturize my hair, BUT my hair is very, very finicky.

I had the #1 formula. Didn't moisturize my hair, BUT my hair is very, very finicky.

My hair is very porous so it drinks up just about anything. What is your hair texture?
    My Fotki!
    004-vi.jpg

My hair is very porous so it drinks up just about anything. What is your hair texture?
    Very porous too. It drinks up moisture and MOST things don't work unless its got sodium lactate or lactic acid in it. Her Isha cream works for me as well as Qhem BRBC.

Very porous too. It drinks up moisture and MOST things don't work unless its got sodium lactate or lactic acid in it. Her Isha cream works for me as well as Qhem BRBC.

I never thought about using products with sodium lactate or lactic acid in it before. I use LA to do facial peels. :tongue7:
    My Fotki!
    004-vi.jpg

I never thought about using products with sodium lactate or lactic acid in it before. I use LA to do facial peels. :tongue7:
    Yep, those ingredients seal in moisture and balance porosity. Claudie is good at adding those to her products. So does Enso, but I haven't had success with their products, but I think that's more of a mixing problem, which I hope they fix.
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    Nm

Yeahhhhhboi, Im on my smartphone!!!
  • quietstormquietstorm Posts: 148Registered Users
    I have always wanted to try the Satin moisturizer and the curl butter. Has anyone tried these?
    3c/4a mix with an annoying loose wavy area in crown.

Thick Strands, Medium Density, Normal Porosity

BC in Jan. 2009 after transitioning for about 2 yrs

Current Length: APL

Product Junkie
    . I have tried it all... well almost. :glasses8:

I
    ♥ Ayurveda!
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm still playing with stuff and waiting on my curl butter, but her stuff is very moisturizing! I love the moisture and softness her hair frappe and Isha cream delivers. Everything my hair is drinking up. Not too many products just sink into my strands.

I'm definitely going to buy other stuff to try. Im wondering if she has any glycerin free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
    I'm still playing with stuff and waiting on my curl butter, but her stuff is very moisturizing! I love the moisture and softness her hair frappe and Isha cream delivers. Everything my hair is drinking up. Not too many products just sink into my strands.

I'm definitely going to buy other stuff to try. Im wondering if she has any glycerin free stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

The Hair Frappe is my current favorite product to apply underneath stylers/butters. I like that it's not greasy, but it does the job.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file