2nd application of Natural Relaxer/ Treasured Locks

mmoise76mmoise76 Posts: 12Registered Users
Ok so I got up early this morning to do the 2nd application of Tresured Locks Natural Relaxer. I am excited to say I have a great product in my Transitioning regime. My curls are more relaxed and my hair feels healthy and strong. I also used Shea Moisture deep conditioning and the Hold and Shine moisture mist, then my feeble attempt at Bantu knots. I took some pictures so you can see what my hair looks like. You can see my curls are more defined and my hair is feels softer. I also added a tablespoon of olive to the paste.

Comments

• fonkifonki Posts: 353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Can I ask how long it takes you to apply it & Is it messy when applying?

Also is it worthwhile doing 3 in 3 weeks as recommended?

I've bought the kit. Just wondering if I should buy another 2 kits in prep as it takes a long time for delivery.

I can't see yr pics from my ph. I'll have to get onto a PC to check it out. Can't wait!
  • pprMACHEheartpprMACHEheart Posts: 1,665Registered Users
    I just feel like interjecting and saying that there is no such thing as a natural relaxer . . it's probably nothing more than a product that's a perm weakened by adding conditioner.

FYI. Hope the product continues working for you though.
    last relaxer; 082708, BC; 081810, CG; 122410
    high porosity, med/coarse texture, high density, color treated
    condish;TN, DevaCurl Heaven in Hair stylers; Heaven in Hair, DevaCurl Curl Cream oils;Castor Oil

YTChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/papiermachecurls

s-event.pngs-event.png
  • YansaYansa Posts: 60Registered Users
    Were you completely natural before?
  • fonkifonki Posts: 353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Any more updates???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file