Keratin Complex didn't work...anyone else?

smdellingersmdellinger Registered Users Posts: 10
I had the Keratin Complex treatment done this past Saturday, and did the entire 3 day dry spell. I washed it for the first time last night and was SO disappointed with the results :( My hair was slightly less curly and still as frizzy as could be!! I have VERY thick, curly, frizzy hair and I so desperately wanted this treatment to work. I've scoured the internet for others' results and almost all had good results. What is with my hair?! I can deal with curl...but I am soooo sick of the frizz.
Has anyone else not had this problem with the Keratin treatment??

Comments

• DimePiece17DimePiece17 Registered Users Posts: 521
    Coppolla, I've found, only works on hair that isn't as thick or as curly as mine. I'm black with mostly 4a curls, and it just wasn't strong enough to budge my curls. PeOple need to understand that when it comes to BKTS many factors will contribute to your success. 1. Hair type ( how curly is it?) 2. Do you color or relax 3. product (brand)
    4. application of product ( how much heat is used/how many passes per section with the flat iron.)

Frankly, I've tried QOD, COPPOLLA, MARCIA TIEXTERA, and the product that works the best for me is the $15 organix bkt I buy at CVS.
    Beauty Tips for the Budgetista?
    Check me out on Youtube, Tumblr, FB, and Twitter!
    DimepieceonaDime-FB PAGE, Youtube Channel, and Tumblr
    Dimefabulous-Twitter name
    http://dimepieceonadime.tumblr.com/
  • DrHairProDrHairPro Registered Users Posts: 5
    I found this post and decided to buy their product and it is so true and so good.
    First I want to thank the people behind this products (and I have tried some other ones that can cause damage and disappointments) . I had my Keratin treatment done 3 weeks ago and my burned blond, dry damaged hair...is just like new: soft shiny and healthy!!! Ohhh..I also use your Miracle Argan oil after I wash my hair towel dry and apply few drops it works well, easy to comb beautiful and I get so many compliments :-) thank you Keratin Research
    Keratin Research Inc -Product reviews

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file