Use of acronyms

SusieSuzeSusieSuze Registered Users Posts: 524
I wish people here would consider the newbies and use the full version of the acronym just one little time when they post.

I hope it's not too much to ask. Going back and forth to the acronym thread is a pain--- especially when you've already checked that same one several times. So many to remember, and have some pity for a 50 year old... Please?

Thanks so much!!

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    SusieSuze wrote: »
    I wish people here would consider the newbies and use the full version of the acronym just one little time when they post.

I hope it's not too much to ask. Going back and forth to the acronym thread is a pain--- especially when you've already checked that same one several times. So many to remember, and have some pity for a 50 year old... Please?

Thanks so much!!

Hi SuziesSuze,

Very good point, but I think you should re-post this in the general discussion about hair section. This feedback section is mostly feedback to the moderators.

Please do re-post in the general section because I'm sure it would be well received.

Thanks for your input!:flower:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • coilynappcoilynapp Registered Users Posts: 4,233
    Also, it's really nothing to ask what xyz means. Usually you will get an almost instantaneous response.

It's really nothing to ask.

...also another reason why we should have a chat.....:angel9:
    th?id=H.4940802350254088&pid=1.7&w=183&h=144&c=7&rs=1
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    It is a good point. wouldn't hurt to just throw it in there on first usage! :)

I've had to ask a few times, too! The gals are always really nice about cluing me in.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file