Messy Break-Up

LittleRedLittleRed Posts: 6Registered Users
Dear Silicone,

I miss you.

People say we aren't good for each other, but all I remember are the good times: the shine, the silky feeling, the softness. People asked about you all the time.

You really rocked my curls.

Ever since we parted ways, things haven't been the same. I've speed-dated others that people said were better for me. I must say I was enticed by the plethora of fancy formulas on the market and flirted with some forum favorites, but all I want to do is go back to you. The others may be better for my sulfate free diet, but they just leave me sticky or greasy or dull or frizzy. You and I, silicone, we looked so good together! Will I ever find another like you?

I know they say in the long run I'll be happy, but if things keep going like this, I'm afraid I'll cheat. I need intervention. Rehabilitation. A rebound relationship.

Silicone, you are like crack for hair.

I miss you, boo. :sad5:

Comments

• ttlollattlolla Posts: 948Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    LOL
  • pamm3lapamm3la Posts: 70Registered Users
    Lmao awwwww
    3B/3C Recovering from heat damaged :/... almost like transitioning because most of my hair is straight it won't curl, thsi is due to sooo many years of using heat without stoping.

Braid out and twist out are my staple styles right now! Not using heat since December 2011. Still experimenting with products!
  • RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
    Lmao! Thanks. I needed the laugh.
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file