I am thinking about straightening my natural hair

kattie_suekattie_sue Posts: 10Registered Users
Sooo I have been thinking about straightening my hair but I don't know how to go about doing so....I don't know what products would be best to protect my hair from the heat let alone how to go about the process of blow drying or the tools I need to use such as a brushes or combs so if anyone can shed some light on what I should do that would be great!

Sent from my ADR6300

Comments

• curlsr2funcurlsr2fun Banned Posts: 269Banned Users
    I wash and condition with pantene moisture then I spray my hair with nexus heat protectant then add a tiny dallop each of phytodefrisant botanical hair relaxing balm and victoria secrets so sexy shine serum to my hair and blow dry it with a paddle brush. I use a blow dryer with some kind of technology that protects against damage, dries hair faster and gives hair shine. Then I flat iron on 300 degree heat with a high quality ceramic iron. I only do 2 quick even passes on each section of hair (3 if my hair is being really resistant). It looks better then the salon I get tons of compliments and people begging me to do their hair and no heat damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3c Hair

Currently using: Kinky Curly Knot today leave-in and Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file