Orange.blossom is a troll.

curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
Please permanently ban this troll Orange.blossom (see Non-hair forum - Homophobia in Starbucks thread and Freelancer vs. Freelancer thread.) Thank you!
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• bluesheepbluesheep Registered Users Posts: 300
    curlypearl wrote: »
    Please permanently ban this troll Orange.blossom (see Non-hair forum - Homophobia in Starbucks thread and Freelancer vs. Freelancer thread.) Thank you!

I couldn't agree more. Troll.blossom is all over the boards (not just those 2 threads) spewing hatred and defaming other members. Please block this person!

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    3b/3a, medium porosity, slightly coarse, high elasticity, high density. CG 2004; mod CG since 2006. CG again since 4/1/11.

Lowpoo:
    Gudonya Salty Dawg (etsy), SM Moisture Retention
    CO: Gudonya Intense (etsy), SM Restorative, Tresemme Naturals
    LI: Gudonya IHC, SMCH Milk, Tresemme Nat, Biotera LI
    Stylers (current rotation): AVG/H20 spray, Eco Styler, EVCO, SMCH smoothie and mist, La Bella LoC, ORS Lock & Twist.
    Homemade DTs, PTs and Pre-Poos
    Love flour sack towels.
    Coconut oil = magic!
  • ninja dogninja dog Registered Users Posts: 23,780 Curl Neophyte
    Yes!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Gone.

Let us know if she resurfaces. :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • curlsr2funcurlsr2fun Banned Banned Users Posts: 269
    If you guys don't like her posts why not just skip over them? So much bullying on this site. Someone says something you don't like and you bully them off the site. If you were confident in your own opinions the opinions of others wouldn't freak you all out so much.

I read her posts and although I didn't agree with it I could care less about it. She has to the right to say what she wants like anyone else.

Food for thought. Bullies.

I'll probably get banned for saying this *rolls eyes*
    Well, curls, perhaps when you're the target of someone's hateful, anti-semitic, inaccurate personal remarks, you'll feel differently.

Until then, feel free to ignore any and all of us "bullies."
    Thanks, everyone, btw. :)

Love,
    NInja
    ninja dog wrote: »
    Well, curls, perhaps when you're the target of someone's hateful, anti-semitic, inaccurate personal remarks, you'll feel differently.

Until then, feel free to ignore any and all of us "bullies."

I have been the target before and my stance still stands and you bullies are hard to ignore when you impose your hypocrisy on others by having them banned from using the boards because you're allowed to say what you want but others are not.
    You're pretty new here to have already been a target.

Had you been here longer, you might know that some of those who've complained have occasionally been the sole support of someone with an opposing view, because there is freedom of speech, and we've got to support it in order to maintain it.

If you're unhappy here, I'm sorry. There are many nice people on this site.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Registered Users Posts: 9,890 Curl Neophyte
    curlsr2fun wrote: »
    I have been the target before and my stance still stands and you bullies are hard to ignore when you impose your hypocrisy on others by having them banned from using the boards because you're allowed to say what you want but others are not.

We are not allowed "to say what we want," we just choose to play by the rules of engagement. I've been warned before on these boards. I heeded the complaint and I'm still here. I am also a so-called bully who thought citrus troll needed to go.

I will fully admit that I find most trolls initially amusing, but ongoing personal attacks would really degrade the quality of these boards. [Talk about bullying!] I'm usually glad to be done with the trolls when they leave.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    If you guys don't like her posts why not just skip over them? So much bullying on this site. Someone says something you don't like and you bully them off the site. If you were confident in your own opinions the opinions of others wouldn't freak you all out so much.

I read her posts and although I didn't agree with it I could care less about it. She has to the right to say what she wants like anyone else.

That person was an alias for a well-known troll who periodically shows up just to stir up trouble. That is a banning offense.

And by the way, you are acting in a way that makes me suspect you are an alias, so if you don't mend your ways, you will get banned too. I advise you to stick to the hair discussions.
    SuZenGuide wrote: »

That person was an alias for a well-known troll who periodically shows up just to stir up trouble. That is a banning offense.

And by the way, you are acting in a way that makes me suspect you are an alias, so if you don't mend your ways, you will get banned too. I advise you to stick to the hair discussions.

I'm not surprised I might be banned for voicing my opinion. But don't bother, I know what this site is about. I'll just get the hair tips I want and leave the meaningful interesting discussions for the other sites that don't support one sided intolerance.
    Oh, SuZen.....

I agree with you. I was hoping not to, but I do.

Sigh.
    I would be happy to read thoughtful emails outlining specific concerns with specific examples of alleged bullying or unfair treatment. I can't say I agree that that goes on, but if I've missed it I'm happy to evaluate.

Please send an email to

[email protected]

Thanks!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    I don't think anyone can ask more than that, Gretchen.

Thank you.
    ninja dog wrote: »
    I don't think anyone can ask more than that, Gretchen.

Thank you.

You bet. We really do want this to be a great place for everyone, but in order to make that happen, we do have to enforce some pesky rules! :)

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • bluesheepbluesheep Registered Users Posts: 300
    SuZenGuide wrote: »

I'm not surprised I might be banned for voicing my opinion. But don't bother, I know what this site is about. I'll just get the hair tips I want and leave the meaningful interesting discussions for the other sites that don't support one sided intolerance.

Yeah, you do that. I hope you find happiness elsewhere. There's a big difference between freedom of speech and slander (or there was the last time I checked - maybe I'd better read those legal opinions again). I support free speech - whether I like the message or not - but I can't endorse the "right" to slander people and incite hatred. If that makes me a bully, so be it.

And SuZen, ITA. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    3b/3a, medium porosity, slightly coarse, high elasticity, high density. CG 2004; mod CG since 2006. CG again since 4/1/11.

Lowpoo:
    Gudonya Salty Dawg (etsy), SM Moisture Retention
    CO: Gudonya Intense (etsy), SM Restorative, Tresemme Naturals
    LI: Gudonya IHC, SMCH Milk, Tresemme Nat, Biotera LI
    Stylers (current rotation): AVG/H20 spray, Eco Styler, EVCO, SMCH smoothie and mist, La Bella LoC, ORS Lock & Twist.
    Homemade DTs, PTs and Pre-Poos
    Love flour sack towels.
    Coconut oil = magic!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file