Self Esteem, Motivation and Confidence!

NaturallyExotic17NaturallyExotic17 Posts: 3Registered Users
I am in desperate need of this!!! I really want to get my BC so that I can just b free to take care of my natural hair but right now I only have like 2 inches of new growth and i am so scared of being ugly once I do it or what if my hair is just entirly too short!??? What if I regret it until its long enough and im just miserable!? I just need some encouraging words! Thanks girls!!

Comments

• tamekanstamekans Posts: 51Registered Users
    If you're not sure then just wait a few more months. But a bit of advice I would give is that confidence comes from within. If you feel confident then people feed off that. Just embrace your hair girl and don't worry about what people say. I really hope this helps.

***Tameka***
  • FabledBeautyFabledBeauty Posts: 145Registered Users
    I agree... I didnt BC but I did a series of smaller chops which fed my scissor happy need. I usually have wigs or weaves but I took a break.. and even though im still new to this.. the humiodity killed my do.. and I know people were looking at me side eye.. I felt FREE.. it felt great.. I found myself not giving two rats behinds what anyone thought.

Its alot of work.. so I had my week of freedom and its out of sight and out of mind agian.. but dont be afraid... like the post above me says wait a few months till your ready but dont ever be ashamed:hello2:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Getting there slowly but surely!

Natural Since the Beginning of January 2011!:headbang:
    Current: Full Collar Bone
    Texture: 3B/C & 4A
    Goal: APL by New Years 2013 :afro:

See my Natural Journey on Fotki: www.fotki.com/fabledbeauty

Current Favs<3 Taaliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream, Vegetable Glycerin and Pure Argan Oil!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file