We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

No more Ouidad DT Contest????

I don't know how many other curlies were entering this contest but I did it on a weekly basis figuring what the heck! Well, I got my weekly "you're a loser" e-mail and went to re-enter as I usually do each week. It said that the contest was no longer valid after 12/31/06. Are they not doing this either due to the "rising costs of production"? That kinda stinks! :roll:
3A/3B
I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    It does suck, besides, I never won. That sucked too.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hmm, I entered, and it worked for me. I never won either. :(
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users
    I never won and kind of gave up on entering. I would only enter every so often.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file