Hair growth?

taisha.pereztaisha.perez Posts: 74Registered Users
Are there any ways to make your hair grow out faster? I am focusing on having healthy hair but was curious if anyone has found techniques/pills/or products that really get your hair growin'. I am no where near ready to BC. Its gonna be a long term-chop little by little-transition for me. Any help?

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
    Are there any ways to make your hair grow out faster? I am focusing on having healthy hair but was curious if anyone has found techniques/pills/or products that really get your hair growin'. I am no where near ready to BC. Its gonna be a long term-chop little by little-transition for me. Any help?

Drink a lot of water and a lot of us here take Maxihair vitamins. They seem to work well. They are not magic pills (because there are none) but it works really well.
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • Ms.CrissMs.Criss Posts: 6Registered Users
    Vitamins work for me. No special "hair" vitamins, just the regular ones. With alot of water, like stated before. My hair length has doubled in 6 months! Good luck :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
  • taisha.pereztaisha.perez Posts: 74Registered Users
    Thanks :) i will be on the lookout for some vitamins. That makes sense. Vitamins and water :)

• OrigNaturalGoddessOrigNaturalGoddess Posts: 5Registered Users
    The best way to promote healthy hair growth is by taking care of your body. Staying active, drink plenty of water, eating a balanced diet and taking vitamins are your best way to go. I take a multivitamin, biotin and another supplement daily. Just remember, biotin takes about three months to fully get into your system. Exercise of some kind about four to five times per week minimum is great. I run every morning, and do an hour workout five times per week. These things can most definitely help, with healthy and consistent hair care of course. Protective styling is also an excellent way to go. It is low manipulation and gives your hair a chance to do its thing. Just be sure to care for your hair and scalp well, washing and moisturizing regularly (don't forget that satin bonnet or pillowcase).

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file