CurlTalk

spiral solutions protein spray & butter

dianemary126dianemary126 Posts: 184Registered Users
hi there,

i like a lot of the spiral solutions hair care line. i buy the deep treatment and protein treatment through curlmart.

spiral solutions also has a protein spray & emollience hair butter on their website, but not available in curlmart.

pleasee consider stocking these. they are both great products & i'd rather buy it here!

thank you:iconbiggrin:
Diane
NYC/NJ
2c/3a..fine/regular texture..normal porosity..low elasticity..high density..cherub curls

MONAT all natural hair products are the absolute BEST
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dianemary.mymonat.com" class="Popup

goals: grow out bad breakage cut and artificial hair color1
last softener: Sept 2010
last color: 2.14.15
last cut/trim: 4.7.15

blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fdianemarybeauty.blogspot.com" class="Popup

Comments

• MirCurlsMirCurls Posts: 2,660Registered Users
    The protein spray, yes. I always check periodically to see if Curlmart has it. I have my original bottle (still half full) from 2010. It's great stuff for a quick shot of protein. I cannot find anything comparable. It's also a great: "Do I need protein?" test. When I do, my curls immediately spring up with this spray.

I consider it a really good product, and I hope you will figure out how to get it as part of that brand's line-up. THANKS.
    3a3b
    Natural since 11/25/09
    Then: fine, superdry, non-elastic, porous
    Now: medium, dry, elastic, lower porosity, BSL

Curl Junkie Conditions!
    Eden BW Cleansing Condish Rocks!

~CJ Protein Tx
    ; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
    ~SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
    Dumped clumps for VOLUME!

Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know you're interested in other Spiral Solutions products. We'll talk about bringing them on, but I can't make guarantees at this point.

-CurlMart_CSR