Hair formula 37?

RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
Has anybody here tried Hair Formula 37? They are these vitamins that are supposed to be amazing for hair growth.
Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
:wav:
Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!

Comments

• LISA LISALISA LISA Posts: 566Registered Users
    Yes I tried them. Honestly - they have a great marketing team and thats about it. Very expensive, lots of pills to take - I didn't get any results. They may work for you - but not for me. I have had way better (and cheaper) luck with Maxi Hair.
    Big Chop from hip - 5/2014
    Enjoying the journey to APL or BSL!
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75884&dateline=1412004981
  • RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
    LISA LISA wrote: »
    Yes I tried them. Honestly - they have a great marketing team and thats about it. Very expensive, lots of pills to take - I didn't get any results. They may work for you - but not for me. I have had way better (and cheaper) luck with Maxi Hair.

Thanks! Good to know. Where can I find this Maxi hair and what makes them special? Would I still have to take a Biotin supplement with those pills?
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • LISA LISALISA LISA Posts: 566Registered Users
    You can get them cheap from www.swansonvitamins.com. Around $8 a bottle. I actually paid $20 for my first bottle at the Vitamine Shoppe before I found this site!

They have 2,000 mcg of biotin per 2 pills. I'm sure it would be fine if you took extra though - I did, just to use up what I had left of my biotin.

I'm sure the vitamin content is listed there on the site so you can see all that is in them.
    Big Chop from hip - 5/2014
    Enjoying the journey to APL or BSL!
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75884&dateline=1412004981

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file