Shampoo & Conditioner Suggestions! What's the BEST?

chulachula Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi guys! :D

I have been using Carol's Daughter hair milk line for almost a year and it works great but I want to try something new now that I'm out. I finally have some money to spend and I was wondering what you think is the BEST shampoo, conditioner, and DC?

Also, is Miss Jessie's Quick Curls worth a shot?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Registered Users Posts: 9,999 Curl Neophyte
    I used the Miss Jessie's before she started using all of the cheap ingredients (like mineral oil) and didn't think it was anything special. Now, I'd never use it. I wanted to like the Carol's Daughter Hair Milk, but it left my hair dry and greasy at the same time--I think another ingredient issue.

The best way to get an idea of what products your hair might like is to determine your hair properties. Here's a link to help: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/67218-texture-porosity-other-hair-type-madness.html Once you know your hair properties, you can look for others with hair like yours and see what they use. It's a great place to start.

My hair likes the more natural products from the online, boutique type companies.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file