Wanting to start CG method

I'm extremely interested in starting the CG method, I'm 28 and have had curly (3b) since birth and no one else in my family has curly hair. I have had ZERO guidance on how to deal with it so I've been winging it. I just want to get my super curls back, and dryness/mega frizz gone. I'm tired of the buttloads of products needed to keep my curls from frizzing out that just dry out my hair and weigh it down. I want bouncy shiny soft curls!!! :) any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!!!!

Comments

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    welcome to nc.com! Congrats on your decision to embrace and love your curls.
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Reading the stickies at the top of the forums will give you important information to help you learn what we discuss on nc.com.

Here are a few other links that will help get you started: The College Curly: Laura Lee's All In One Guide to Going CG: Now Revised and Updated!
    Live Curly Live Free - Home

More important then knowing your curl type for ingredients/products is knowing your hair properties. The Live Curly, Live Free website will help you with that. Once you know your properties, you can look for people with hair like yours and see what they use (most have it in signatures) and what they do.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file