Hello all! Nessa here :)

Nessa31787Nessa31787 Registered Users Posts: 42
Hi guys, i've been transitioning to natural for over a year now i have 4b type hair and i love my fro, however i just moved to Texas from NC and realized that this state has extremely hard water which i learned causes build up. i was wondering if there were any alternatives that i could use like washing my hair with bottled water or something else that could combat the use of hard water? Thanks in advance

Comments

• juanabjuanab Registered Users Posts: 4,037 Curl Neophyte
    Hi Nessa,

Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo can help with hard water. Here information from the site regarding it:

COME CLEAN

You know all the grimy stuff you've put on your hair.

Here's your chance to COME CLEAN TM .

NEW & IMPROVED Formula with Phytic Acid - a natural chealating agent that removes hard water minerals such as calcium & magnesium. An all natural replacement for EDTA derived from soy & corn, it wlll soften hard water, rinse cleaner and prevent hard water buildup on your hair.

Our exclusive blend of Mandarin Orange extract will gently clean your hair and scalp of dulling buildup while Sea Kelp will help maintain its proper moisture balance.

This Sulfate Free shampoo is perfect for dry damaged hair and gentle enough for everyday use.

If you are interested, I have a bottle that I have only used once and I am selling for $10.50 including shipping. Price is $11.99 plus tax in the store.
    Send me a pm if you want to buy it.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file