Obagi

JillH410JillH410 Posts: 594Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Has anyone here ever used this kit/product line? I was at the doctor today and picked up a brochure and was looking online... the reviews have all been good so I was thinking about ordering the kit through Amazon. However, it's $155 so I don't want to spend all that money on just a whim (at the doctors office it was much more!). If anyone has any info or experience, I'd really like to hear! TIA!
cowash: Tresemme Naturals
rinse out: Garnier Triple Nutrition
Leave in: Suave naturals, whichever scent I'm into at the moment
gel: Garnier Fructis or LA Looks

3a-3b - high porosity

Comments

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i use the obagi clear for dark marks. it's super effective. i personally don't feel the need to use the whole line. there are a lot of good products from other lines in my opinion. i'm loving mario badescu cleansers, i use pure skin formulations salicylic acid (bha), i use makeup artists choice lactic acid peel & super c + e serum (they have a lot of products that are probably comparable to obagi, professional strength stuff), i like skinceuticals photo corrective gel and i love aveeno positively radiant spf 30 for my moisturizer and sunscreen. i also realize i need benzoyl peroxide to keep acne at bay, not sure if that's an issue for you.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • want2bcurlywant2bcurly Posts: 97Registered Users
    i have been using the adult dry skin acne line (clenzaderm) with the blender and tazarac at night. i have to say so far so good. my scarring from acne is lightening and my (im 45) adult acne is clearing up. i got a bit dry for a while but it has evened out . i have tried everything out there and so far im happy with this.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file