Moisture Product For Colored Hair

thestrangefruitgirlthestrangefruitgirl Posts: 4Registered Users
Hello does anyone know of a good commercial moisturizer or leave in conditioner that I can use that is lite and wnt weight down hair. I need something I can buy at a local Target or beauty supply because I dont want to order online right now

Thanks

Comments

• 3c4d7zwhatevs3c4d7zwhatevs Posts: 1,589Registered Users
    Do you mean colored as in color-treated hair with permanent color? And, please tell us what stores you are near - that will help us make recommendations. I don't want to send you recommendations to some store you don't have near you.

Since you mention Target, I recommend Tresemme Naturals. I like their smoothing and their moisturizing condish for rinse out , detangling, co-washing and sometimes leave in. I also like Yes to Cucumbers, which I use as a rinse-out and a leave-in. It is not in the section with the commercial products - it is in a "natural" section with the Burt's Bees and Giovanni products. I also recommend the Shea Moisture products available at selected Target stores and online. I like the Shea Restorative Condtioner and the Yucca and Aloe Volumizing conditioners for leave-ins, and the Curl Enhancing Smoothie for moisture. It works on wet or dry hair, and a LITTLE goes a long way.
    4a/3c curls
    Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
    Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
    Team Wash and Go!
    iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file