CurlTalk

Big Trouble In Little China...

MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
is the best movie ever. I swear..I found it for $5 at Walmart today and I am about to watch it now. It was my favorite movie growing up. I just had to share that. :D

Comments

• cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I still need to get that one on dvd, one of my all time favorites too.
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    OMG, I loved that movie!!!
    :rambo:
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    I just found Enemy Mine for $4.50 at Walmart. They also had She's Having a Baby too. I might go back for it, I heart 80's flicks :lol: I have not seen Big Trouble in Little China, who's in it?
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    I just found Enemy Mine for $4.50 at Walmart. They also had She's Having a Baby too. I might go back for it, I heart 80's flicks :lol: I have not seen Big Trouble in Little China, who's in it?

Girrrrrl....Kim Cattrall is in it...it's was like her second movie she was in. Kurt Russell and Kate Burton (who plays Ellis Grey on Grey's Anatomy).

I'm telling you..it's the perfect mix of action, mystery, comedy, romance and supernatural.
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    Sounds like I may have to get to Walmart and check out their $5 movies!!!
    :rambo:
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,937Registered Users
    Girrrrrl....Kim Cattrall is in it...it's was like her second movie she was in.

I just recently figured out that was her. She must be like a hundred by now!
    CGNYC wrote:

But I'll be DURNED if she still doesn't look GREAT! I hope I look that good when I'm her age.
    M2LR & Co. wrote:
    Sounds like I may have to get to Walmart and check out their $5 movies!!!

Most of them stink, but they do get some goodies in there. Even their under $10 selection can be good. I saw Coming to America for $7.50 :lol:
    Meghuney wrote:
    CGNYC wrote:

But I'll be DURNED if she still doesn't look GREAT! I hope I look that good when I'm her age.

Me too! I think she looks fabulous. I loved her in Mannequin, but I love cheesy 80's movies anyway :roll:
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,681Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Not long after my SO and I got together we went to Scotland for the weekend. We went to see this at the pictures, shockingly bad movie, but good memories!
    3b in South Australia.
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    i have never seen it.
    zmanzzzz wrote:
    i have never seen it.

Z..you CAN'T be serious.
  • amerasiancurlsamerasiancurls Posts: 168Registered Users
    I loved that movie too! We found Beverly Hills Cop and 48 Hours. Love those movies too! Which one was the one with Sho Nuff in it?

Ahh, that was The Last Dragon. Loved that one too :-)
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    Meghuney wrote:
    zmanzzzz wrote:
    i have never seen it.

Z..you CAN'T be serious.

is it like a cowboy movie? :?
  • PortaePortae Posts: 337Registered Users
    Meghuney wrote:
    is the best movie ever. I swear..I found it for $5 at Walmart today and I am about to watch it now. It was my favorite movie growing up. I just had to share that. :D

I love how Kurt walks off all cool and refuses to kiss Kim Cattrall at the end!

Oh...oh!!! You know the 3 evil guys in the movie who are the henchmen? Well, the one who could make lightning awakened certain "feelings" in my 6 year old self.