Discontinued eyeshadow?

InissantAngelInissantAngel Posts: 173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Ok ladies, I need some help.

I had an old Cover Girl eye enhancers eyeshadow trio from the late 90's or so that I adored, and I want to find it or a replacement for them. I would even get them remade by another company but I can't for the life or me remember the name of the trio.

It's a has a dark purple, a bright shimmery dark pink and a very light pink.

I've been searching every where for weeks. I can tell you it isn't "Pink Exotique", "Blossoms", or "Wine and Roses". Although they all are similar and I've tried them out but they are not it!

Please help!

Thanks.
Anyone who lives within their means, suffers from a lack of imagination. ~Oscar Wilde

There are only two ways to do things: right or over.

Comments

• MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Amazon.com: Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Trio Eye Shadow, Dance Party #125 - 1 Ea: Beauty maybe???

I dunno, it's hard to look up old (10+ years) makeup without knowing exactly what you're talking about :/
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • InissantAngelInissantAngel Posts: 173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thank for trying!

It's not Dance Party it's close though, in fact I believe that's what they brought out to replace the one I'm looking for. The colors are still off. I've bought tons of expensive and inexpensive shadows to try and match that set over the years. I know they were still selling it in the early 00's. That's the last time I saw it out anywhere.

I know it's probably a futile search, but I want that set so damn bad. LOL
    Anyone who lives within their means, suffers from a lack of imagination. ~Oscar Wilde

• MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • InissantAngelInissantAngel Posts: 173Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Nope, it's not starlights.

Thanks for trying. I figured it was worth a shot to ask if anyone else knew, but I didn't get my hopes up.:-(

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Have you tried contacting the company?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file