CurlTalk

Anyone used Wen hair care?

curlysue801curlysue801 Posts: 12Registered Users
Hey curlies!

I just was watching tv and saw a commercial for the Wen hair care system. And i was wondering if anyone uses this and if u have please let me know what u think... Please :-)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• curlyindian75curlyindian75 Posts: 118Registered Users
    I saw that commercial too. I wonder if it works really well.... Just seems like a no poo.
    3B,thick,medium/coarse,high porosity(i think),low elasticity
    DRYDRYDRY hair.
    CG since: 4/17/11
    cowash: tresseme naturals moisture or smooth
    rinse out: GFTN
    leave in: a little bit of my rinse out
    Stylers (gels): (if I feel like it) LALSG or Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Styling Gel
    *Currently need: a good deep conditioning treament for my DRYDRYDRY hair- if you can suggest any good (cheapie) DTs, I would really appreciate it!
  • curlysue801curlysue801 Posts: 12Registered Users
    Yeah that is what it seemed like to me too.... They didnt see many curlies on the commercial that is why i was wondering if anyone used it....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using CurlTalk App
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    You won't find a lot of users around here, the products are 'cone laden. If you search "Chaz Dean" instead of "Wen," you'll find a lot of results. Here's a recent thread: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/120152-has-anyone-tried-wen.html
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]