Went to the MAC counter!!!

tk1970tk1970 Posts: 140Registered Users
I went shopping yesterday and one of the stores sold MAC. So, I had to sit down and have them match me. It looked wounderful. The make-up is so nice! The guy that did my make-up was prettier than me. He had his make-up done so nice. Anyway, I bought some concealer, foundation, powder and a eyeliner. My skin looks really nice. I was also suprised at how enxpensive it was. Thanks to Roqu I am now hooked! I was to chicken to try BE or any powder like that. I wanted someone to match me in person. I am happy with my purchases.

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,727Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    yay!

welcome to the club!

resistance is futile!

you WILL be assimilated!!!!

:lol:
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    Congrats on your MAC purchases! I'm so excited for you! I love MAC! It's one of my fave makeup brands. I just love their products and color selections for everything. I think their pricing is fine, it's better than some of the higher end brands. And I love how creative their makeup artists are-especially the guys!! I love asking them for help when I go. Well have fun with your stuff and I'm sure you'll be back for more!!!
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • MegaraMegara Posts: 424Registered Users
    It IS addictive! I was just on the MAC website and I found 100 more things I now want. Their salespeople are always really nice and helpful, not pushy whatsoever. Think I'm going to stop after work one of these days....
    Glad you like it!
    pw:curls

To quote wild_sasparilla:
    'Thou shaketh it a little and it feeleth alright.'
  • tk1970tk1970 Posts: 140Registered Users
    I agree they weren't pushy at all!! He fixed me up really nice. Even though I didn't buy any lotion or blush he put it on me. He wrote down everything he used on me. They also, explained to me the recycling program when you take in 6 empty items you get a free lipstick. He was so nice. Even though I am small town and a bit of a hillybilly. I think he knew that I loved makeup.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file