Just made an appt for cut/color...woohoo!

I found a stylist on the devachan website that is only about 10-15 minutes from me! This is the first real haircut in a couple years (did have a trim a while ago) and the first color in a very long time. My hair is about waist length and its texture is wonky since having my most recent baby....so Im excited to see how it all turns out...yay!!

Comments

• SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    Thats cool, I'd love to find a deva trained stylist near me! I need a curly expert to cut my curls. I hop all goes well at your appt. post pics! We'll want to see!
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    I used a Deva trained stylist near me - he was awesome & not much different than going to Devachan; he cut the same exact way!! Plus, he was MUCH less expensive.
  • FearnotsomuchFearnotsomuch Posts: 368Registered Users
    I finally found the list of Deva trained stylists in my area but I'm afraid to find out how much they are! :oops:
    In DESPERATE need of a haircut.
  • BlissBliss Posts: 125Registered Users
    I dont even care how much it costs....its in the suburbs so I can't believe it would be crazy expensive, but who knows. I figure I owe it to myself to get at least one good haircut lol.....plus I stumbled on a 25% off coupon!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file