Make up brush.

gianna910gianna910 Posts: 78Registered Users
So, i dont wear make up at all but lately i've been required to wear make up due to photoshoots, stage performances and such. So my question is, what(single) make up brush should i buy that can function as most of the face brushes. The reason that i'm only wanting/buying one brush is because i do not want to bring alot of brushes To photoshoots and especially stage perormances and yea. Plus i wont be using them all the timefor therest of my life anyway. Just the time being. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Comments

• MimsTXMimsTX Curl Neophyte Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Well... if you could only have 1 face brush (eyes are a completely different story) I'd go with a nice fluffy powder brush. You can put your foundation and concealer on with your hands, use the powder brush regularly to put on powder and then kind of pinch the bristles in your fingers so it's less wide and use that to apply blush/highlights/contours.

It's a whole nother story if you're needing to do eye makeup as well though.
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • The New BlackThe New Black Curl Connoisseur Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    If I had to pick one I'd say maybe a fluffy kabuki brush? You could apply mineral foundation, bronzer and blush with it. But really I don't think there are too many all-in-1 brushes out there. Maybe a couple of dual-ended brushes would work for you.
    It's a whole nother story if you're needing to do eye makeup as well though
    +1
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • gianna910gianna910 Posts: 78Registered Users
    Haha. Changed my mind. I'm willing to buy 2-3 brushes only. And btw, i dont need alot of eye make up anyway. So i can just apply it with my fingers or the brush with the palette
    Any suggestions/recomendations on good brand/s thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • MimsTXMimsTX Curl Neophyte Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Good quality for your money... some might disagree, but I've been liking Sigma (sigmabeauty.com).

You can get a travel set (small, and unobstrusive) that has 6-7 brushes for under $50. Sephora also tells pretty decent brushes, but the indvidual price varies depending on the brush.
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file