Looking for a stronger styling product that is Keratin safe!

AmarenthAmarenth Registered Users Posts: 10
Im a 3a who had my treatment done 2 weeks ago. I have mixed feelings. One day I love it, the next not so much. I had typical results, the part I love. But the thing I dont like is while there is no frizz I dont feel like my curls have enough hold. Ive been using Pureology Nourshing Nectar Sculpting Gel. Are there any other styling products that will give me a better hold and is safe? Can I use my Deva Arch Angel?
Thanks girls!

Comments

• ginny_ginny_ Registered Users Posts: 30
    I was wondering the same. My hair is really nice on somedays but on others it looks like a tornado blew threw and disrupted all of the clumps:(

If anyone knows some products I could buy from Sally's that would be great. I don't really like to buy products online.

I hope we can find some help!!
    Coppola Keratin Complex Treatment: May 12, 2011
    Hair type before: 3
    Hair type after: 2
  • Navybrat01Navybrat01 Registered Users Posts: 6
    I got the keratin treatment done also, and I use tresemme gel amd mousse and they hold just fine

Sent from my SPH-P100 using CurlTalk App
  • CurlXTCeeCurlXTCee Registered Users Posts: 379
    Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee. BKT safe. Though you still have to use quite a bit on supersoft BKT'ed hair, depending upon how much hold/structure you want. I like a lot, so I use a lot. I even get great 2nd-day curls out of it. If the dew point is low enough, I don't even have to refresh them with water.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file