First two weeks on CG method

I started CG method around two weeks ago and so far my hair looks and feels so much better. I have much better curl definition and even discovered some new curls near the top of my head. Though I do have a few questions.

First one would be, I like to drive with my windows down and I have noticed that pulling my hair back so it doesn't fly around messes it up more than just letting it fly around. Is there anything good that I can use to help get rid of the frizz from when it flys around?

Second, I work in a kitchen as a cook and I have to pull my hair back very tightly. After my shifts my hair does not look too great, is there something that I could do to help my hair before I go out after work?

Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,182Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I wish I could help but I'm not experienced enough to answer your specific questions. However, let me suggest that you re-post your questions on the general board, and maybe that way more people will see and answer you.

Best of luck to you!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • MojoDojoMojoDojo Posts: 702Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Haha I could use help for the "tying back for work thing" too. I work in a food processing plant so I have to tie my hair back too (not to mention the hard hat and hairnet, which is just a disaster for my hair).

Maybe you could french braid it back? Might be less pulling and damaging on your hair, and should still work with the health codes at your establishment. And when you take it down you should have waves from the braid.... in theory. If your hair isn't mine, that is.:laughing9:
    I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    can you try a bun? It works best with me when my hair is wet. I will try my best to explain:lol:

After combing it and all that jazz, i grab my hair like i'm going to put it in ponytail, but instead i twist it. i make it pretty tight then i wrap it like a bun. i use twist pins or regualr bobby pins to secure. when i take my hair down my curls are fine.

i hope this makes sense. :dontknow:
  • lbesterfeldtlbesterfeldt Posts: 5Registered Users
    Thanks, ill give that a try

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file