Eyeliner that doesn't run!?!?

TheSimbaLookTheSimbaLook Posts: 13Registered Users
By the end of the day, my eyeliner is smudged and smeared and running down my face :( please help! Any brands/ tips/ tricks that you girls know that might prevent this from happening??? Thanks :)

Comments

• aliquotaliquot Posts: 227Registered Users
    What kind are you looking for: pencil, gel, cake, liquid...? These are the ones I know with the best lasting power.

Pencil: Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, Make Up For Ever Aqua eyes pencils, Milani liquif'eye

Gel: MAC fluidline, Bobbi Brown gel liner, Wet N Wild mega eyes creme liner

Liquid: Make Up For Ever aqua liner (they're new), Inglot duraline

Also, you can try setting your liner with a powder.
    3a/b in Piscataway, NJ
    Fine, low porosity, loves protein!

Cleansing - Burt's Bees or CJ
    RO - CJBSC
    LI - GDLI, CJCR
    Styling - Re:Coil and CJCQ
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    use primer beforehand

try using eyeshadow as your liner instead of pencil or liquid

Set pencil liner with eyeshadow
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,727Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - 20+ colours with a money-back guarantee that they will stay on until you take them off!

otherwise, everything my esteemed colleague Phoenix says!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Revlon Colorstay eyeliners. It's affordable and can be picked up immediately at your local drugstore or Walmart. I have very oily lids and this formula works extremely well for me all day.
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • bluesheepbluesheep Posts: 300Registered Users
    Smashbox Jet Set. It's a cream, so it goes on easily and stays where you put it. And for me, it's absolutely budge-proof (my eyelids are super oily, even with primer). Drawbacks: it's a little pricey, and it dries out faster than I'd like (even when I put the lid on tightly and keep it in a sealed baggie in my makeup bag). I've also used Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Liner with good results. I prefer the texture over the Smashbox (it's somewhere between a gel and a cream), and it's less expensive. The downside is that it's not quite as indestructible as Jet Set (although pretty close).
    3b/3a, medium porosity, slightly coarse, high elasticity, high density. CG 2004; mod CG since 2006. CG again since 4/1/11.

Lowpoo:
    Gudonya Salty Dawg (etsy), SM Moisture Retention
    CO: Gudonya Intense (etsy), SM Restorative, Tresemme Naturals
    LI: Gudonya IHC, SMCH Milk, Tresemme Nat, Biotera LI
    Stylers (current rotation): AVG/H20 spray, Eco Styler, EVCO, SMCH smoothie and mist, La Bella LoC, ORS Lock & Twist.
    Homemade DTs, PTs and Pre-Poos
    Love flour sack towels.
    Coconut oil = magic!
  • waviewavie Posts: 237Registered Users
    For another budget-friendly option you could consider L'oreal lineur intense felt tip eyeliner. Really bold color, easy to apply, and doesn't budge. It's really like drawing with a felt tip marker :)
    Hair type: 2C-3A, very dry, extremely low porosity, med elasticity, insanely thick kinky-wavy.
    HGs: Trader Joe's Nourish spa conditioner, Epsom salt rinse, Joico K-pak conditioner
  • principessa1984principessa1984 Posts: 129Registered Users
    I've heard Stila Kajal and Urban Decay pencils don't run...goodness knows everything else I've tried does
    My signature style: the "braid n' curl"
    High porosity, normal elasticity, high density, thick strands, DRY (must moisturize/oil and DT a lot), tangles easily. Highly textured...curl softener+demi-perm color.
    Straightened length: Waist (layers)
    Textured length: (variable) full SL to BSL

Condish/Shampoo: VO5
    Pre-poo: mild protein(VO5)+castor oil+tea tree
    Steam treatments: 1-2x weekly
    Daily routine and DT: Moisturize w/ Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose+Olive oil and seal w/ Avocado oil
  • A. LoveA. Love Posts: 519Registered Users
    The wet n wild cream liners. They don't move. I like it more than mac, urban decay, and make up forever.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
    Last relaxer: 1st week of July 2009
    BC: Aug 29, 2010
    2nd BC: June 20, 2011

Shampoos: SM MR, SM ABS, Ion Color Defense Clarifying
    Detangle: V05 or Suave Naturals
    RO: Tigi MM,
    Treatments: CJCR, SM Scalp Elixir
    LI: any LI+oil+aloe juice
    Moisturizers: QBAOHC, SMCES, SMH&SMM
    Sealants: oils, OHBSP, JCN&S
    Gels: Eco Styler Olive Oil, Eco Styler Pink, KCCC