Cant log into curlmart

RonnieRonnie Posts: 13Registered Users
I dont' know what is going on with curlmart but it won't let me log in with the password Shelly Fontana assigned to me.. I am getting pretty ticked off.. And of course there is no one to call or get help with this.. Anyone else have this problem?

Ronnie:banghead:

Comments

• PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    They assign passwords. Wow.

Maybe it's case sensitive.

Princeton Brooke
    Chief Software Engineer
    http://apps.facebook.com/princetonbrooke
  • RonnieRonnie Posts: 13Registered Users
    She had to give me a new password because the original one I had wouldn't work either.. I guess they don't want anyone to shop here if you can't log on to shop..

Ronnie
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users
    Hi Ronnie,

I sent an email this morning to assist you, please email me directly if you are still having trouble. We normally do not assign a customer a password, if they are having trouble and ask us to reset the password we will.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana
  • RonnieRonnie Posts: 13Registered Users
    Shelly called me and took my order! That was really nice. I am happy, I got my hair products.. I was almost going to have a melt down.. Thanks Shelly!

Ronnie:love5:
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    lol I'm that same way. If I can't get what I set out to acquire then everybody better stay out my way lol

Princeton Brooke
    Chief Software Engineer
    http://apps.facebook.com/princetonbrooke
  • tishctishc Posts: 2Registered Users
    I can log-in but can't submit my order because the " shipping address is incorrect". So not true. Like you stated you can't call to complain and it takes forever for them to answer your email.
  • Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Posts: 253Registered Users
    Hello,

We had a tech issue with addresses listing a post office box, you should be able to complete your order now.

Thank you!
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file