Is it possible to be a 2b and 3a combo?

BlissBliss Posts: 125Registered Users
I looked at the celebrity pix and descriptions....my hair is wavy in the sense that the roots hang down and not away from my head....but starting about 2 inches down from the root my hair seems a bit more curly (more like a 3a I think)

my hair tends to frizz but also has problems with the curls getting droopy and long (and not staying all tight and curly)...having a hard time finding a product that fights the frizz w/out making the drooping worse

Comments

• frizzbombfrizzbomb Posts: 56Registered Users
    I think I'm this combo too. My hair isn't always as curly as 3a and it loses curl at the slightest thing so I can't be a true 3a but, its not thick like a 2c so....2b/3a.
    Extremely fine 2b/3a. My frizz has tamed considerably but, I still have my "moments."
    Currently liking:
    TJs Nourish, Set Me Up, Curl Keeper and Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana deep fix.

password: wavy
  • MonaMona Posts: 49Registered Users
    I certainly believe so. I think I have a combo of 2a-3a. I get S-type waves on the left, back, and back right side of my head; big, loopy, look-like-I've-used-a-wide-barrel-curling-iron on the left side that frames my face; I also get spirals underneath the canopy and on the right side framing my face.

Hair can have some pretty odd varieties.
    Long-time Lurker
    2a-2c (3a on the best of days)
    Modified CG
    Shampoo 1-2 times a week, condish with Suave Naturals Coconut, style with Suave gel and Aussie Sprunch Spray
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,478Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Definitely. In it's natural state or even with some leave-in conditioner, my hair is more wavy. Straight at the roots and down for a couple of inches, then goes into waves. Then, depending on the products and style of drying, I can get ringlets, curls, waves, and spirals all at the same time :shock: :lol: !
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file