CurlTalk

In need of a natural/organic conditioner

NaturallyKasNaturallyKas Posts: 12Registered Users
Hey...i've been using Kera Care dry and itching scalp conditioner and i want to pitch it and get one thats organic. Any suggestions on good one?

Comments

• k.leek.lee Posts: 42Registered Users
    I just switched from that same conditioner. Yes To Carrots has a conditioner that is $7.99 at Target and $8.99 from Walgreens. Shea Moisture has several conditioners (curl enhancing, yucca, african black soap, and raw shea butter) that are $10.00 at both Walgreens and Target. If you are looking for something cheap, but doesn't have silicones or parabens Suave, Garnier Pure Clean, and Tresemme Naturals are good conditioners.
    whoops, I posted twice sorry.
  • NaturallyKasNaturallyKas Posts: 12Registered Users
    How did you like it. and did you use it as a deep conditioner? And I will definitely try that.
  • itsKelCeeEeeitsKelCeeEee Posts: 1,084Registered Users
    Oh, I love the SheaMoisture Coconut and Hibiscus Milk soooooo much. Very moisturizing.

Target also has the curls line and Jane Carter (some stuff in that line can get a bit pricey though). Giovanni, which is at drugstores, is around....seven something? Maybe eight? I've heard good things about that but I haven't tried it yet.
    tumblr_mfb2v27JpJ1qfxenmo1_250.gif
    Big Chop: 11/25/09
    Cottony/fluffy, medium/coarse, high density & porosity
    SL - APL - BSB - BSL - MBL - WL - HL
  • NaturallyKasNaturallyKas Posts: 12Registered Users
    How did you like the Carrots Conditioner?
    How did you like the Carrots Conditioner?

The carrots conditioner is amazing. I usually apply it then wait 3-5 minutes before I detangle and rinse. The conditioner allows the comb to just slide through and the scent is a light, fresh scent.
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    I use JASON BIOTIN CONDITIONER it's natural and organic.

I only put it on my scalp and about 3 inches from the root. It it specialized for scalp and you immediately feel it tingling as it soothes.

Also, I use it as a light poo cause it does produce very tiny suds but there are NO SULFATES and definitely NO CONES.

I then apply 3 different conditioners to the remaining length of my hair and let sit for about 10 minutes; but, the one I enjoy the most has CONES and it is the ORGANIX MORROCAN ARGAN OIL CONDITIONER.

Princeton Brooke
    Chief Software Engineer
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Fprincetonbrooke" class="Popup
  • jillian93jillian93 Posts: 107Registered Users
    Shea Moisture Shampoo is my new fav, I'm in love with it because its real moisturizing and you get a lot so it will last for some time.
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    Onesta Moisture Balancing conditioner. I love this stuff.
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users
    I believe the Nature's Gate line is organic.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL