We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

tips for preventing split ends...?

i used to have MAD split ends, i just got a hair cut last night [finally!!] and they're gone. i need a few tips to prevent them, though. and of my fellow CGs have any?
formerly;; girl anachronism

politics is like me and my buddy going hippo hunting. we shoot a hippo and it falls on us. now, instead of using our joint effort of pushing the hippo off of us, we arue for 5 1/2 years on who's idea it was in the first place to go hippo hunting.

Comments

• spacegirlspacegirl Posts: 149Registered Users
    Don't brush or comb your hair, unless it's soaking wet and full of conditioner. Be gentle! I also find that when I don't blowdry or straighten my hair, it stays nicer longer. A sure fire way for me to get split ends is to blow my hair out and then flat iron it. I do that maybe once or twice a winter, just for a change of pace, but I always regret it because I can feel my hair getting angry at me! You can also get more frequent trims. I only get my hair cut twice a year, so I try to not abuse it between cuts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file